Telephone Based Executive Interview Coaching Services
Amazing Results Telephone based Executive Interview Coaching Services have been developed by Tom Hannemann, our Executive Resume & Interview Coaching Specialist, to help busy executives prepare for interviews. The process is efficient, requires only 90 minutes of your time (in a single session or two sessions) and is based on what successful candidates do. The method was developed from observations of candidates who get job offers and synthesised into a portfolio of frameworks and techniques which anyone can learn quickly.
Why Get Coaching?
Once you start securing interviews for positions you really want in organisations you really want to work in, it would be a shame to miss out because you fluffed the interview, wouldn’t it? We think so too.
Many people have told us that they are fine once they get to the interview only to tell us later that they must be doing
something wrong at the interview because they are not getting offers for jobs they know should be.
Some people say they are very confident and articulate at interview and don’t need help. However, while confidence is necessary, it is not sufficient. It can also be a cause of failure. We have feedback from employers who thought candidates were confident and articulate and handled themselves well, but they did things during the interview which turned them off. The problem is that the candidate didn’t know that’s what they were doing.
At the other end of the spectrum, some people tell us that they are nervous, anxious or stressed at interviews and that they are unable to deliver their best. If this is you, you already know you need help.
What the Coaching will Do?
- Provide a framework for preparation. Doing the right things before the interview is the key to success. Ask any successful sports person, stage actor, singer, musician, presenter, comedian, trainer, public speaker or surgeon who has to perform under pressure all the time.
- Provide techniques which enable you to control the process rather than letting the process control you.
- Teach methods and skills which don’t require a personality transplant. It’s a fallacy that putting people in front of cameras for a couple of hours and providing them with feedback will improve their performance at interviews. If you really need to change entrenched habits or behaviours, it will require months of concerted practice and a truck load of determination and discipline. If you need to a exhibit a personality different to the one you are stuck with, about two years of acting classes might just about do it.
- Enable you to immediately apply the methods and techniques because they are not add-ons or replacements: they are integrated into who you are and work with whatever personalty or style you currently have.
- Are based on what successful people do. The behaviours and approaches adopted by successful candidates have been ‘reverse engineered’ and packaged into an elegant and efficient framework and a few core techniques. If you want to succeed at something, do it the way successful people do.
- Are not found in a book or on a web site. Most of the books and articles on interview techniques barely scrape the surface and fail to recognise the fundamentals which drive performance.
- Do not recommend clichéd or prepared responses to standard questions. Recruitment consultants and hiring managers usually know the responses and how to spot them.
- Require an investment of about 90 minutes (during a single session or two 45-minute sessions).
"Just thought I'd let you know that after your interview training the other day I felt really confident and well prepared going into the interview, gave a fantastic performance and was offered the job! Thank you again, I feel like the secrets of good interview performance have been unlocked and I now know how to deliver the best version of me in an interview situation and feel good about it"... Samantha
To book an Interview Coaching Session with Tom Hannemann, please visit our Online Shop to book and pay for your service or contact one of our consultants on 1800 RESULTS for more information.