Candidate AssessmentAmazing Results utilise a range of unique profiling tools and adopt HR industry best-practice models when assessing candidate's and their fit with the role and your organisation.
At the heart of our rigorous candidate selection process is a series of assessment tools, competency-based interviewing and other unique profiling techniques which enable us to present the very best shortlist of candidates available in the market to our clients.
We leverage cutting edge tools such as Extended DISC which is a comprehensive assessment tool that provides the foundation for effective recruitment, enhanced performance and improved team dynamics. The Extended DISC system is used in over 40 countries and is available in 50 languages.
The system includes:
- Personal Analysis
- Profiling Tool
- Work Pair Analysis
- Team Analysis
- Team Assessment 360
- Job Analysis
- Team Alignment
- Surveys Platform
- A description of the person as they might be seen by others including their key attributes, motivators, ideal manager, communication and decision making style.
- A summary of their motivators, strengths, development areas, and areas they would prefer to avoid or delay.
- A graphical description of the person's natural behavioural characteristics.
- A diamond graph of the person's natural behavioural style and their flexibility zones to show you where they can make the most gains in the shortest period of time.
- A diagram of the person's natural behavioural style along side a diagram of how they perceive their natural behavioural style is adapting to their current environment. This diagram shows if the person is comfortable in their environment, perceives that they are being stretched too far, or restricted.
- A "Present Situation" report on the influence of the current environment on the person's motivation as far as their needs are concerned and comments on the communication of certain vital emotions.
- Interview questions relating specifically to the person's behavioural style.
- Improve recruitment by employing the right person with the best characteristics for the role;
- Improve individual performance of your team members by better understanding their strengths, motivators, development areas, and the management style they respond to best. You can also identify the areas where they can make the greatest gains in the shortest time - a great starting point for discussion;
- Improve team dynamics by looking at the behavioural style of a team as a whole. Understand where gaps exist and where the key strengths lie.
Download: What is Extended DISC
Download: Extended DISC Personal Analysis Manual